Territory Sales Officer (Kshs 30,000-40,000)
Our client, in the Pharmacy industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Territory Sales Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for selling loan and software products to pharma companies, wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies, chemists, MOHs, FDAs in the sales territory
- Will be responsible for developing, measuring, tracking, reporting the relevant sales metrics and recruiting and working with the fulfilment, digital marketing and customer success teams to achieve sales growth.
- Will be responsible for working with customer success officers to ensure that customers are receiving the best experience from using the company products.
- Will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key customer groups at the most senior levels across the assigned sales territory
- Shall be responsible for planning, executing, measuring, tracking and achieving 30M (million) KSH in monthly Sales Value through signing up pharma companies, wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies and Chemists. Focus will be on getting customer groups to increase their Wallet Size, number of transactions while increasing retention.
- Shall be responsible for acquiring both cash and credit
- Will be responsible for preparing credit risk assessment, credit briefs and credit documentation for credit customers and getting approval for credit disbursement at the credit committee
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Preferably a Male
- Must have attained an age of 30-40 years
- Must have an experience in pharmaceutical sales, Leadership experience
- Must have a 5yr experience in the same field
- Commission & Bonus on achieving 6 million KSH and above on sales per month
- Transport Allowance
- Call & Internet Data Allowance Work
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Territory Sales Officer.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.