HR & TRAINING OFFICER (100,000/=)
Our client in Nairobi is seeking to hire a HR & Training Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective induction for all employees joining the organization.
- Leave and attendance management.
- Facilitate disciplinary processes and ensure all procedures are followed and recommendations implemented.
- Maintain the organization’s culture through frequent training of staff on the company’s vision, mission and core Values.
- Design strategies to assess the impact of training programs on employee performance and make necessary interventions.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training and performance evaluation.
- Performing file audit to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Ensuring all staff on probation are appraised and performance reports submitted.
- Schedules training sessions and organizes training materials and equipment.
- Effectively manage costs for all training programs as per the approved budget.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or a related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience handling a similar role in a busy environment, preferably in a 4 – 5-star hotel.
- In-depth understanding of Kenyan Labor Laws
- Good communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Assertive, results-oriented and able to work under pressure
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as HR & Training Officer
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.