A good CV should give a clear picture of the holder failure to capture the relevant information only make it difficult for candidate to be shortlisted. The document is very important since they determine whether the interviewer will be interesd in meeting the candidate.
If you are pursuing a career in research or academia you may need to create a CV for potential employers.A CV allows you to detail your scholarly accomplishments and education history to show your qualified for the role.Understanding how to format a CV will help you create a compelling document that leaves a positive impression on the hiring committee.
Seven basic steps for writing a CV
- Create a header with contact information
- Write a professional summary
- Detail your education
- Provide your work experienc
- List your relevant skills
- Include additional sections e,g publication,community service,consulting work
- Describe your personal interests(OPTIONAL)
For any of your recruitment needs talk to us today
Peoplelink Consultants Limited
Physical Location: Corner House, 7th Floor Suite No.5, Kimathi Street, Nairobi
Postal Address: P.O. Box 38381 – 00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel:+254 020 8019461, +254 712 600600 , +254 0101 600 600