Our client in production of steel products is looking for a TIG WELDER .
The candidate main responsibility will be Fabrication and welding of stainless steel,sheet metal and casting engine components.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience as a TIG WELDER
- Certificate in Tungsten inert gas(TIG) is a MUST
- Set-up and layout jobs using blueprints, diagrams and fixtures following welding procedures to TIG weld in all positions
- Inspects, maintains and logs preventative maintenance on equipment needed for welding and fabricating.
- Sets up machines according to work instructions to trim, size, form, inspect, and TIG weld
- Material to meet fabrication drawing requirements.
- Drawing review and compliance for final dimensions, weld note callouts, base material and filler material selection.
- Solvent cleaning, trimming, sizing and polishing to prepare weld joints for welding
- Tack welding, fabrication of shop aids and fixtures to assist fabrication and welding
- Weld inspection for weld size, face and root reinforcement, cracks, inclusions and porosity.
- Daily compliance to customer drawings and specifications to maintain aerospace Quality Standards.
NB: Tool of use ARGON WELDING
Interested candidates should share their CVs to email@example.com
Application deadline: Urgent.