Our client who has a research, training and consultancy firm with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya, offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector. They provide services in the areas of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, GIS, Mobile Data Collection, Agriculture and Rural Development.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths and learning solutions
- Excellent and demonstrated experience in training courses content development
- Experience in organizing events such as seminars, workshops or conferences both physical and virtual
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills especially MS office tools
- Experience with teleconferencing platforms such as Zoom, Teams, google meets etc
- Excellent business development skills including development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and prioritize
- Efficient and organized with good attention to details
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
Kindly share your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: URGENT