Position: Training Assistant
Our client, a research, consultancy and training firm, is looking for a Training Assistant. The training assistant will support the Training Coordinator in the design, development, delivery and curation of learning solutions.
The training assistant will provide support and assistance in the following areas:
- Training Content Development
- Develop high quality content for new courses based on clients’ needs and market trends
- Plan and prioritize course content revisions
- Assess, monitor and manage course content quality
- Training Management
- Gather clients training expectations for customization of the courses
- Monitor and provide feedback on the quality of ongoing trainings
- Carry out post training evaluation with the participants
- Plan the training logistics
- Business Development
- Provides market insight and subject matter knowledge to better assess industry trends and respond to customer needs.
- Research and scout for new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and quotations for clients
- Managing clients’ logistics
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths and learning solutions
- Excellent and demonstrated experience in training courses content development
- Experience in organizing events such as seminars, workshops or conferences both physical and virtual
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills especially MS office tools
- Experience with teleconferencing platforms such as Zoom, Teams, google meets etc
- Excellent business development skills including development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and prioritize
- Efficient and organized with good attention to details
- Highly motivated and a self starter.
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume to email@example.com Please include the job title in the subject line.