Our client, in a Pharmacy industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Tele sales and marketing representative.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Meet clients one to one on field to increase sales prospects
- Your manager will allocate days for you to be on field to meet the clients.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as tele sales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English & Swahili
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma; BSc/BA will be a plus
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Tele sales and marketing representative.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.