Position: Techno Functional Consultant
Age/gender – Any
Education – Diploma/Degree in IT/Accounts
Experience – More than 2 years
Salary – State your last/current Salary
- a) Prepare detailed scope of work(SOW) to provide proposed solutions for the customer’s business requirements.
- b) Responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, system analysis, GAP analysis, end-user training, Preparing BRD, prototyping, process design
(including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, defining support procedures, and leading work streams implementations and supporting end-to-end Focus ERP implementations.
- c) Provide Focus ERP applications solutions to an exclusive range of customers across high-profile assignments.
- d) Design and define customizations and integration requirements in collaboration with Application Developers (Technical Team) for delivering solutions to automate business processes.
- e) Manage the full life cycle of Focus ERP Implementation and Testing phases.
- f) Develop solution design from what is available in Focus as a standard feature(s) and lead the customer throughout the implementation and support phases.
- g) Evaluate customers’ business requirements, needs, and objectives and convert the same to company processes, solutions, and modules being implemented.
- h) Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- i) Supply ERP functional consulting and training services at customer sites.
- j) Work closely with clients to gather information by understanding their business.
- k) Prepare a BRD file with Scope of work and out of scope with project timelines.
- l) Collect data from client in Excel templates for data migration.
- m) Do implementation and data import.
- n) Coordinate with Developers for any customization.
- o) Identify change requests which are not part of the scope of work and inform sales team.
- p) Conduct training and even create documents after every training for future reference.
- q) Conduct UAT and finally move to productive and go live.
- r) Get sign off on any milestones achieved.