Our client in Real Estate is looking for a Team leader. The client is based at Eastern Bypass.
- Actively work on verified Leads, follow-ups, arranging site visits, and assisting in closing the deals
- Interact with customers to determine their requirements & addressing their queries explain projects/services and demonstrate the features and benefits.
- A result-driven team leader is responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales.
- Ability to manage the liaison with various departments to provide the Client with all the details required.
- Ensure to keep records of calls made, coordinate with presales and sales team, and update lead information in the CRM.
- Delegating tasks to team members and Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Motivate teammates daily on achieving of sales targets.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Train new employees on company standards and procedures.
- Oversee and administer daily/weekly/monthly report generation, Work progress report, shortcomings, and providing ideas and solutions to management.
- The candidate should have strong analytical and project management skills, confident and dynamic personality.
- Should have a strong creative outlook
- Excellent communication skills, Negotiation skills, Client Relationship, and Management skills
- Expertise in sales and marketing, the experience of selling Luxury Apartments (High ticket selling).
- Highly skilled, motivated, and targeted-oriented.
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales target
- Candidate should have a good idea of the city’s geography and be ready to travel across the city.
- Must have valid DL and Two wheeler
- Should have some sales experience (real estate industry) and can be able to analyze periodic sales and sales targets, and close sales.
- Any graduate with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience Required: 6+ years in Real Estate Sales or any kind of sales (Insurance/ Banking Finance)
Kindly share your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.