Our client, in the high end restaurant industry is looking for a Tandoori Chef skilled in Indian Cuisine.
The Indian Cuisine Chef is required to
- provide quality Indian cuisines including Curry, Gujarati and/or Tandoori
- to maintain high standards of food hygiene and health & safety at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control.
- menu specifications
- Ensure compliance with the health and safety regulations
- Diploma in hospitality management or any relevant filed
- food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge.
- Expertise in Tandoori, Curry and/or Gujarati cooking, baking and pastry techniques
- Team player
- Proven work experience as a chef or cook
- Good communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to do multi-tasking
- Leadership skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers