- Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
- Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
- Assisting managers with staff requirements.
- Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
- Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
- Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
- Diploma in HR or similar.
- Relevant experience in an HR role.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong moral and ethical code.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
- Excellent administrative and supervisory skills.
- Should be Willing to work anywhere in the country
Salary Ksh 20,000-25,000