Responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients visiting the
Reporting to: Show Room Manager.
- Maintain data for all the showroom visits.
- Create FAQs using soft tools for sales and marketing.
- Strict stock keeping of all incoming and outgoing products and submit stock register to the Materials manager and financial controller every end of the month.
- Ensure that all latest equipment are displayed in the showroom.
- Should have complete operational knowledge, basic technical knowledge and prices for all the displays in the showroom.
- General upkeep of the showroom should be at 5 star level.
- Make quotations as per customer inquiry and do follow-ups.
- Attain showroom sales targets.
- Any other duties assigned in relation to the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in a Sales and Marketing or related
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience working in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits high proficiency in marketing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong attention to detail Basic computer skills