Our Client is looking for an energetic Retail Sales Attendant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales Assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization
Job description: Retail sales attendant
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain a fully stocked store and receiving new shipments
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customer
- Replenish the supply of gift shop items that are under stocked
- Arrange stock on shelves
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the gift shop by dusting and vacuuming, washing the windows and doors, and straighten the merchandise
- Run the cash register and ensuring the proper check-out process is followed.
- Proven working experience for at least 2 years in retail sales
- Gender: Female,25-35 years
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Knowledgeable in the operations of cash register and credit cards machines
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Certificate of good conduct (A MUST)
- Certificate or diploma in related field
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as SHOP SALES ATTENDANT.
Only shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline: 10th January 2023.