We are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker who will fabricate, build, and install various types of metal structures and equipment for facility maintenance and installation programs.
- Consults blueprints, work orders, and/or schematics to safely construct specified structure; develops additional sketches if needed.
- Selects appropriate material for each job based on the desired or necessary strength.
- Cuts, bends, and shapes sheet metal to required dimensions.
- Measures, cuts, and welds pieces together according to specifications, blueprints, or directions.
- Connects pieces or secures seams by riveting, rolling, soldering, or using steel screws.
- Performs assigned work on assembly lines such as punching holes for screws or bending gutters.
- Uses appropriate machinery and software applications to complete assigned jobs.
- Coordinates required shutdowns and startups of equipment with other departments after sheet metal installation.
- Develops and maintains records for projects and repairs.
- Maintains clean and orderly work space.
- Any other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to complete sheet metal projects with accuracy and precision.
- Ability to safely use machinery and tools involved in sheet metal work.
- Willing to follow directions.
- Able to read blueprints and schematics to understand product assignment.
- Degree or diploma and NITA Test Grade 1,2,3.
- Experience in lifting, reaching, and working on scaffolding and overhead structures.
- Must be able to lift more than 20 pounds at times.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: E-mail email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION 21st March 2023