Explore an exciting opportunity with our client who is the leading provider of Information Technology & Services
We are looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of experience in the deployment & implementation of WSO2 solutions. He or she should be able to design, Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- a) Design, Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- b) Design and development of different integration use cases.
- c) Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
- d) Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate develop, build, deployment, and testing.
- e) Working on MFA and SSO and adaptive Authentication using WS02 IS, Ping Identity
- f) Building Custom Reports Using ELK
- g) Writing Micro Services Using Spring Boot
- h) WS02 Expert Certifications
- i) Building Discovery Reports
- j) Implementing WS02 on Kubernetes Environments
- k) Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment, and orchestration in WSO2.
- l) Writing unit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
- m) Mentor and support peers and junior staff members through requirements, design, and development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in WSO2 or has done certification in WSO2(Mandatory)
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Interested candidates should share their CVs to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Urgent