Our client, in the FMCG industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as Senior SAP Technical Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop critical, complex SAP integration solutions to solve real business problems and architect high performance and scalable enterprise solutions.
- Works as part of the SAP team to understand business pain areas and provide insight and process improvements especially in the finance department.
- Works with SAP Functional Team and other non-SAP application to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate Integration patterns and standards.
- Be at the forefront of exploring new SAP Technologies, a quick learner willing to learn new technologies and methodologies; maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support.
- Ability to create, integrate and configure financial charts and reports
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years combined experience in SAP environments in SAP Solution Manager, Open Text, SAP PO, SAP Success Factors, SAP Gateway
- Minimum 2 years Fiori/HTLM5 development experience
- Minimum 3 years general SAP UI application and development experience
- Experience in integration with SAP modules
- Ability to develop repeatable development processes with supporting documentation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills with the ability and willingness to build relationships with business partners and offshore team members.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Senior SAP Technical Lead.