Our client, in a Clothing industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Senior marketing Executive.
Requirements and skills
- Must have Degree sales and marketing or related field
- Must have 2 years exposure to Apparels
- Should be well conversant and skilled in marketing technologies i.e. Digital marketing platforms
- Have attained 30-40 years
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Analyze data to measure campaign effectiveness and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Manage the marketing budget effectively to achieve maximum ROI.
- Develop and manage relationships with brand partners, external vendors such as agencies, printers, models, photographer/videographer.
- Manage the company’s branding and ensure consistency across all marketing materials and channels.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our marketing efforts remain relevant and effective.
- Develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution.
- Manage the company’s social media presence.
- Crafting and developing compelling content.
- Creating and managing digital advertising campaigns, including budgeting, targeting, and performance tracking.
- Improving the website’s performance across various areas, including web traffic, conversion rates, and usability
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Senior marketing Executive.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.