Position: Senior API Developer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary range – Gross 100,000- 200,000
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of experience in the deployment & implementation of solutions. He or she should be able to design, Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex sequences.
- a) Design, Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex sequences.
- b) Design and development of different integration use cases.
- c) Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
- d) Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate develop, build, deployment, and testing.
- e) Working on MFA and SSO and adaptive Authentication using Ping Identity
- f) Building Custom Reports Using ELK
- g) Writing Micro Services Using Spring Boot
- h) WS02 Expert Certifications
- i) Building Discovery Reports
- j) Implementing on Kubernetes Environments
- k) Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment, and orchestration l) Writing unit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
- m) Mentor and support peers and junior staff members through requirements, design, and development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Candidates to send their CV to email@example.com with “Senior API Developer” as the subject