Our client who is an Engineering company based in Nairobi is looking for a high-performing Sales – Team Leader to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team
potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Routes accompaniments with your team weekly.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum sales potential is generated within the assigned territory
- Performance monitoring of sales representativesReports
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Requirements and skills
- BBA/MBA Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales – team leader 3-6 yrs in consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- 3-6 Yrs in Building Materials
- Goods written and verbal communication skill in English language.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Should have a Driving license for car, preferred.
NB: ASIAN ORIGIN IS PREFERED
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 16/03/2023