Our client is looking for a Sales Team Leader who will be responsible for promoting and selling all Cross Culture Crafts Ltd products to T1A and T1c customers.
Key responsibilities include
- Ensure successful implementation of customer sales, in-store compliance i.e. display, out of stock
- Develop and implement sales strategy that seeks to expand customer base and ensure company has strong industry presence.
- Negotiate /close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results including; conducting sales pitches, closing of sales and collection of customer payments
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media and meet set targets
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the account plans are followed in order to drive the sales-in.
- Ensure distribution and availability products in the store
- Training of new sales attendants on the products, company values
- Preparing sales team and transaction reports – that is using the system to generate receipts.
- Welcoming clients to the shop and giving them information on our brands and services.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers upon request and resolve customer complaints promptly.
- Collection of customer’s feedback and also thereby analyzing customer needs.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Ensure smooth running of team.
- Any other task that may be assigned by Director of Operations.
Education & Experience
- A diploma/ degree in sales and marketing or any related field
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience with 2 years managing a team
- Experience working in the retail or airline industry
- Thorough understanding of sales & marketing techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Knowledge of customer service
Key skills & competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and co-ordination skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving & negotiation
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to up-sell & cross-sell
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 04/02/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted