If you live and breathe sales & marketing, we need to talk…
We are a leading player in the plastics industry looking for a flexible and versatile Sales & Marketing professional who will be responsible for the growth of our Brand.
Title: Sales Representative
The Role: Reporting to the Managing Director & Business Executive, the job holder will be part of the Company’s Sales Function.
Role Purpose: To drive the Company’s marketing function with a view to consolidating the Company’s Brand position in the market.
The key duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Marketing the company’s products in designated markets
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Design, implement and report on sales strategies against set targets
- Deploy successful Sales & Marketing campaigns from conception, implementation to successful execution
- Submission of weekly sales reports
The minimum requirements for this position include:
- A degree/diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing
- An intimate understanding of the plastics industry is a MUST
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Possess the analytical skills required to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with Government Institutions, NGOs & Private Sector companies a MUST.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Be a result oriented, honest, and hardworking team oriented individual able to work under minimum supervision.
- Hands on experience a MUST
- Must be ready to travel
- Age:26-35 years
Salary guide: Kshs. 60,000-70,000/- (Gross)