Our client, in a Tableware and Kitchenware industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Sales Executives.
- Achieve assigned sales quotas/ target by maximizing sales and marketing activity of EAGM’s products
- Increase revenue and profit via market penetration/Identify potential new customers and develop productive business relationships which result in the identification of opportunities and challenges to be addressed
- Contribute and implement timely strategies designed to successfully renew Prime Vendor Agreements with current customers resulting in continual retention of profitable accounts
- Participate in sales training that continually develops consultative selling skills resulting in improved productivity
- Develop and deliver tailored professional and impactful presentations/product training to existing customers and utilize EAGM consultative selling approach
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information for management use
- Consistently display positive approach and effort as needed in order to meet sales objectives
- Monitor market trends and requirements and plan the sales accordingly to attain full potential share.
- Keep CRM at its best
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma preferably in Marketing and Sales
- at least 3 years relevant experience especially in Horeca.
- Proven success in outside sales environment will be a definite advantage
- Must have a driving experience
- Have computer skills
- Males are encouraged to apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Sales Executives.