We are recruiting for a client who is a leading firm in Audio Visuals.
The position is located in Nairobi.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing.
- 3 years’ experience in video conferencing solutions i.e. Auditorium and sound systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- 27 years and above
- 3-5 years of progressive outside business-to-business sales experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Experience in AV hardware, software, or IT professional services sales preferred.
- Act as a self-starter who is able to work independently with an outgoing, enthusiastic, detail-oriented personality.
- Provide ongoing consultation to clients regarding the purchase of hardware and software solutions and professional services offerings.
- Prospect and develop new customer relationships in specific vertical markets.
- Maintain and discover new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Report and manage monthly appointment activity and sales calls.
- Engage in opportunities with our existing vendor/distribution channel partners to ensure best value, pricing, and support for customers.
- Coordinate with internal sales and operational groups to ensure customer engagements are deployed accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain and develop proficiency with new technologies and products.
- Engage and consult with customers at the executive level.
- Strategically work with and leverage existing business partners in new opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Applicants are encouraged to apply through email@example.com
Candidates should write their area of preference on the subject line.
Application deadline is 31/01/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.