Job Purpose: In charge of building the brand as well as supporting the management in the growth of the business.
Reporting to: Area Sales Manager.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities.
- Generation of Leads and Prospecting for New Customers.
- Extensive Coverage of Assigned Territory.
- Understanding the requirements & Needs of Customers. Analytical ability.
- Learn the Technical Details of all of our Product Categories.
- Meet the prospective Customer and advising / suggesting him on Product or Solution.
- Prioritizing, Meeting and Following up with the Prospects regularly.
- Visiting the Customer’s sites.
- Working closely with Design & Marketing Team.
- Keep a close eye on Market Intelligence.
- Track & Monitor individual Work on day to day basis.
- Preparing and Presenting the Business Reports on regular basis.
- Sales Forecasting and Sales Projection.
- Up Sell to increase the Ticket and Profitability when necessary.
- Pricing & Quotations.
- Meeting Monthly, Quarterly and Annually Targeted Numbers.
- Reporting to Management.
- Any other duty assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or a related field
- 1 year proven track record of sales management experience in a similar role Strong knowledge of the local market and customer base in the area
- Strong leadership and team management abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.