Employment Type :Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Certificate or Diploma
Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
• Provides first-class service in order to push the sales.
• Acts as an intermediary between company and clientele.
• Makes necessary phone calls and reminds clients when their vehicles are due for service.
• It allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
• Sales and Marketing Job Duties:
• Sources for new clients especially corporate and individual clients
• Able to convince clients and communicate to the office on feedback
• Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
• Sources for new clients online
• Able to do field visits by looking for clients
• Demonstrates services as deemed necessary by clients and management
• Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
• Answers questions from clients
• Finds ways to sell services in the face of a down market
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Analyses the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
Marketing and Customer care Skills and Qualifications:
Must be very aggressive
• Experience in marketing for a garage is an added advantage
• Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Microsoft Office, Database Skills
• Certificate in Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing
• Presentation Skills and must be Persistent and Flexible