We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to lead our Casio Calculator team in Kenya. The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth and developing marketing strategies to promote the Casio Calculator brand in Kenya.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to achieve sales targets for Casio Calculators in Kenya.
- Identify sales opportunities and channels to promote Casio Calculator products.
- Manage relationships with retailers and distributors to ensure adequate product availability and visibility.
- Provide training and support to the sales team to ensure that they have the knowledge and skills to sell Casio Calculator products effectively.
- Monitor sales performance and adjust strategies as necessary to achieve targets.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy for Casio Calculators in Kenya.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to promote the Casio Calculator brand and products.
- Conduct market research to gather insights on consumer preferences and trends, and use the insights to inform marketing and branding strategies.
- Manage the Casio Calculator brand image and reputation in Kenya.
- Work with the global Casio team to ensure consistency of messaging and branding across all channels.
- Recruit, train and manage a high-performing sales and marketing team.
- Set team and individual goals and objectives, and provide regular feedback and coaching to help team members achieve their targets.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, and promote a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the consumer electronics or related industry.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to identify market trends and consumer behavior.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results on time and within budget.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve their targets.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application with a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales and Marketing Manager” as the subject.