We are recruiting a positive, energetic, self driven, enthusiastic and experienced person with a proven track record to join our team in sales and marketing.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in aggressive sales and marketing. Preferably selling hospital equipment especially walking aids i.e wheel chairs, scratches
- Proven work experience as a Sales and marketing executive
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.