Our client, in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to join their team as a Sales and marketing Intern.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and skills
- Diploma/Degree from recognized university
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Have positive attitude and good negotiation skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience need
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Sales and marketing Intern.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.