Our client who is in BRAKE LINING (automotive industry) is looking for a SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE.
The location is in Industrial Area.
Sales & Marketing Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma/certificate/O level in sales and marketing, Business or Automotive Engineering.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in AUTOSPARES
- Demonstrated ability to develop new accounts and implement a sales plan.
- Some knowledge of BRAKE LINING and AUTO SPARES
- Work effectively with co-workers, and customers.
- Use effective written and oral communication skills.
Job description: sales & marketing Executive
- Develops a reasonable but aggressive sales forecast for customers that will enable the Company to reach its profit goals.
- Identifies, develops and maintains new and existing customers.
- Evaluates bid opportunities to determine the most cost-effective quotation and proposal.
- Works closely with operations professionals to ensure customer volume demands can be met in a cost-effective and timely.
- Works closely with quality-control professionals to determine the most cost-effective way to meet product specifications.
- Handles customer questions, issues and concerns and seeks to resolve in the most cost effective and timely way possible.
- Prepares timely and accurate reports as requested (including backlog, yardage and expenses).
- Communicates with delivery operations on a timely basis of changes to quantities or delivery schedules.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: URGENT
Only shortlisted shall be contacted