Sales Accounts Manager
Our client, in the FOOD industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a Sales Accounts Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market Knowledge and Strategy
- Daily/weekly reporting
- Market information and database on all products/ customers to be updated on monthly basis
- Stay abreast of sales and product information by attending regular training
- Achieve sales targets and forecasts set
- Identify and update projects
- Handle COD clients
- Upsell to clients and frequent follow-up calls to clients
- Handle tenders with support of Product Managers
- Quote from set price
- Selling/Sales/Campaign Project Management
- Customer Pricing in line with rules of procedure
- Training of Sales Force
- Negotiate (budget) volumes, price, contracts
- Optimize stocks and manage slow movers/obsolete stocks
- Handle major complaints and claims
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualification in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Chemistry/ Marketing
- 6 years hands on experience in selling /marketing chemicals to Food & allied Industries
- Must possess Multitasking ability and have techno commercial skills.
- SAP & CRM user experience is an added advantage
- Should be willing to relocate to TANZANIA-Dar-salaam.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Sales Accountant Manager.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.