Our client who is in HOSPITALITY industry is looking for SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERS for Nairobi and Mombasa regions.
- Generating and maintaining customers of the travel trade segment through various sales activities and lead generation.
- Implementing and executing all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed set targets.
- Establishing parameters, quotes, and negotiating travel / lease or hire contracts with tour operators, agents, or corporate clients for one-offs and long-term business.
- Promoting and producing sales leads.
- Arranging site inspections of hotels and host familiarization trips for client operators
- Establishing and maintaining files of major accounts and assisting in maintaining the accounts management system
More Details on Skills
- Must have a guest and service-oriented attitude, backed up by a pro-active approach and a strong drive for results.
- Should be flexible & display a high level of integrity and professionalism to both colleagues and clients.
- Must have a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement and execute sales strategies and account plans.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent presentation skills and highly sophisticated communication skills.
- Written and oral proficiency in English is essential and any other language skills besides English will be an asset.
- Degree in any Business course.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales & marketing in a car hire/lease/rental company
- Experience working with corporates, tours and travel companies is a huge advantage.
Interested candidates should share their CVs to email@example.com
Application deadline: URGENT