RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT– Kshs 25000 25 Positions available
Our client, in the Fashion Industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to join their team as a Retail Sales Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management & stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor/management.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer returns and ensuring approval before issuance.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes wiping and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Ensuring Customer Follow-up on Calls, Text, and broadcast and give the precise feedback on the Customer Follow-up book.
- Ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Any other duty as assigned by the management/Branch Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business-related course.
- At least three years’ sales work experience in a fashion retail industry selling high-end products.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota.
- Excellent communication skills presentation skills, strong organization skills.
- Keen attention to detail is essential.
- Strong customer service orientation & high level of integrity
- Experience in Inventory Management will be an added advantage
jobs available in:
Interested candidate should send their CVs to email@example.com with the email subject as Retail Sales Assistant.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.