Our client within Nairobi is recruiting a Retail Manager who should be ready to start working immediately.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Ensure guaranteed operations on a daily basis at all Wrap and board stations.
• You will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales points.
• Achieve needed results and a high level of sales performance.
• Maintain customer experience through team member interaction and store presentation/display.
• Develop and train retail sales team members by conducting daily sales observations, weekly report sessions, and weekly sales meetings.
• Responsible for the department’s manpower planning with consultation from management.
• Supervise all the sales people within the department and making of work schedules, duty planning and execution.
• Prepare and forecast sales for the department.
• Maintain knowledge of new products and research in the department.
• Endeavor to meet and exceed team member expectations by providing excellent workmanship.
• Demonstrate teamwork by assisting and cooperating with co-workers as needed
• Maintain confidentiality of company and all customer information
• Represent the company in areas of public relations and while relating to clients.
• Work closely with the trainer in the training of all employees in maximizing sales, and performing daily tasks
• Oversee preparation of displays, merchandise, and presentations at the retail store
• Coordinate the flow of products from the stock room to the sales point, and do timely replenishments
• Ensure the sales team maintain the store at the highest level of housekeeping standards
• Oversee and ensure compliance of all staff with established company policies.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
-Degree in Business Management or relevant field from a recognized institution.
-Age: 30-45 years
• Five (5) years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of computers (Microsoft office).
• Knowledge of operating P.O.S
• Good supervisory skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of both English and Swahili languages
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Planning and co-ordination skills
- Problem solving & negotiation
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• High Adaptability
Interested candidates should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject. All candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted shall be contacted.
Application deadline: 10th January 2023.