Our client, a restaurant in Nairobi, is looking for a Restaurant Manager.
Qualifications & skills
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or any hospitality related course.
- Minimum 2 years ‘experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Problem solving skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Agreeing and managing budgets
- Planning menus
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies
- handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Taking reservations, greeting and advising customers
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports and staff rotas
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Setting targets and handling administration and paperwork
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Restaurant Manager before 10th May 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 50,000/=