Our client, in the hospitality industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join their team as a RESTURANT MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc in BA, Hospitality management or Culinary schooling
- Must have 2-5 years’ experience as a restaurant manager
- Gender : Male,35 years and above.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as a RESTOURANT MANAGER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.
Application deadline: 10TH January 2023