Responsibilities of the Regional Leadership Managers:
- Aggressive in achieving targets
- Ability to lead team and collaborate
- Must be a go getter and requires less supervision
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing daily operations and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
Regional Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or a similar field preferred.
- 10 years of management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with CRM systems, and project management tools.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure and requires less supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and must possess more of soft skill than technical skills
- Must have worked in any of the following companies;
- Car & General Motors
- Davis & Shirtliff
- Eco Lab
- Hot Point
- Solar Companies
- Generator Companies
Salary – Open for negotiations.
Send CV to email@example.com