Our client is looking for a Programming Intern. The company is based in Nairobi.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing Databases, Web portals and android
- Proficient in hardware and software installation on different platforms.
- Knowledge on programming skills: SQL, PHP, ASP, Java script, Python, Laravel.
- Capability on software configuration, installation & maintenance
- Ability to analyze, write reports, audit systems and secure software server.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience with 2 years managing a team
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 23/02/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted