- Plants, transplants, waters, prunes, and weeds flower beds and plant areas.
- Maintains flowers, bushes, trees, and shrubs.
- Implements detailed landscape plans.
- Plants and propagates bedding plants; may manage greenhouse operations, as applicable.
- Assists in the work direction and on-the-job training of other personnel.
- Picks up and disposes of litter.
- May assist in various maintenance activities as required.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May mow, rake, and trim lawns and/or fields.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school certificate at least 1 year of experience
Candidates should send their CV to: