Our client in Manufacturing Industry is looking for a Candidate who is willing to learn, grow and join their team as a PRODUCTION MANAGER.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising and managing the work of production staff
- Organizing relevant training sessions
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- Ready to commence working immediately
- Ready to be posted anywhere within Kenya
- 5 years and above Work experience as a Production manager
- Working Experience in Food Processing Company will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.