Our client, in the manufacturing industry, is looking for a Production Engineer in Nairobi.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify manufacturing needs for new products in development.
- Design new systems and processes and provide facilities & methods toensure the cost effective integration of new products or for the.
- improvement of existing ones into manufacturing operations
- Ensure all product and system requirements are taken into account from
the initial product conception to the finished result
- Assist with shop floor layout and cell designs
- Design fixtures and tooling for assembly tasks
- Generating production documentation such as assembly instructions
- Reduce variability in manufacturing by providing standard work methods
and work instructions
- Ensure product and process quality meets specifications require
Qualifications & skills
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- 5-8 years working experience in Plastic Moulding Industry
- Knowledge of Injection and Blow machines
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.