Our client, in Financial Services industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as Posho Mill Operator.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs.
- Monitoring the performance of machinery such as turbines or conveyor belts to ensure safe operation.
- Any other task assigned by management.
- Diploma or certificate in mechanical engineering, or a related field
- 1-2 years of progressively professional responsible experience in a related field
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Posho mill Operator.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.