Responsible for operating and tending metal or plastic molding, core making, or casting machines to mold or cast metal or thermoplastic parts or products.
- Operate metal and plastic molding and casting machines.
- Mold and cast metal or thermoplastic parts.
- Design and develop new molds, molding processes, techniques, process
- Improvements and cost reductions.
- Develop and document manufacturing instructions and data sheets.
- Operate compression or injection molding machines.
- Mix catalysts and coloring pigments.
- Operate mixing machine.
- Repair and maintain machines.
- Cut off excess material.
- Grind scraps into powder.
- Read specifications to determine setup and prescribed temperature and time settings.
- Pour product into mold.
- Remove cured product from mold.
- Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position and secure assembled mold and mold components.
- Put dies into machine.
- Coat dies with parting agent.
- Eliminate production of defective parts and products.
- Weigh compounds and pour compounds into die well.
- Fill machine hoppers.
- Regulate molding temperature, volume, pressure, and time.
- Activate machine to inject dies.
- Attach connecting lines.
- Must be a diploma holder in mechanical engineering.
- 2 years ‘and above experience in the in a plastic manufacturing company
Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact 0712600600 or 0743620188
Salary 1167 per day