Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mai Mahiu road is looking for a Pharmacy Technician.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma in a pharmaceutical related course.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
- Experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Interacting with customers, doctors and staff.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance.
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Pharmacy Technician before 12th April 2021. Applications sent through the social media platforms will not be considered. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 25,000 – Ksh 30,000/=