Our client who is a Kenyan-based ICT for Development Organization, is looking for a partnership and outreach manager.
The offices are located along Ngong road.
- Reached out to organizations/individuals and communicate Brand awareness.
- Organizing corporate events.
- Able to sell services to other organizations and create new opportunities.
- Overseeing outreach initiatives.
- Maintain record keeping and documentations.
- Develop strategies for increasing client’s loyalty and satisfaction, employee retention and recognition.
- Identify client need and work to meet them.
- Communicate customer service, product knowledge and satisfaction.
- Conduct market research on client preferences.
- Attend industrial events.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold call and emails.
- Research partners and identify key players and generate interest.
- Team working and align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company contract guidelines and policies.
- Report the results of various projects with partners.
- Manage CRM with current and potential partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Research writing and analytical skills.
- 5 years and above experience
Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.