Our client who is a leading supplier of NON-WOOVEN AND KRAFT PACKAGING PRODUCTS is looking for an operations manager, who is responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing facility. This includes managing production schedules coordinating with other departments, implementing process improvements, and ensuring compliance with safety and quality standards.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit margins; Identifying and implementing process improvement to increase productivity and reduce costs
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analysing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards regularly.
- Monitor inventory levels and place orders as necessary
- Cordinate with HR to manage and supervise staff, including hiring and performance evaluations
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
Operations requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related
- Diploma in Management
- At least 10+ Years of extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Eagerness to learn about company operations
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a key partner with team members from across the company.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject.
Application deadline: 09/03/2023
Only shortlisted shall be contacted