Our client, a hotel based along Lang’ata Road, Nairobi is seeking to employ a waiter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meal.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a diploma in the related field.
- Must have at least 3 years-experience as a waiter.
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as WAITER.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.