TRAINING CONSULTANT – MONITERING AND EVALUATION
The successful candidate will be engaged whenever a training or consultancy assignment becomes available on a revenue sharing model.
Qualifications & skills
- Master’s Degree or higher qualification in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or other related discipline.
- Experience in project design and implementation using various M&E tools.
- Robust skill in M&E approaches including but not limited to RBM, LFA and participatory approaches.
- Understanding of project monitoring strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of M&E systems.
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative project evaluations.
- Robust skills in the design of data collection instruments for use in M&E.
- Experience in employing adult learning and participatory training techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with participants from diverse backgrounds.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop the training program in consultation with the participants.
- Design and develop the training materials, tools and the appropriate methods.
- Advice in advance on specific content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery.
- Apply the appropriate training approaches to facilitate the training as per the agreed training program.
- Keep track of the participant’s learning point during the training.
- Provide technical support in other relevant consultancy assignments.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title Training Consultant.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.