- Training Content Development
- Develop high quality content for new courses based on clients’ needs and market trends
- Plan and prioritize course content revisions
- Assess, monitor and manage course content quality
- Training Management
- Gather clients training expectations for customization of the courses
- Monitor and provide feedback on the quality of ongoing trainings
- Carry out post training evaluation with the participants
- Plan the training logistics
- Business Development
- Provides market insight and subject matter knowledge to better assess industry trends and respond to customer needs.
- Research and scout for new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and quotations for clients
- Managing clients’ logistics
Qualifications and Skills.
- Degree in M&E, Project Management, Statistics, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience developing innovative curriculum, learning paths and learning solutions.
- Excellent and demonstrated experience in training courses content development
- Experience in organizing events such as seminars, workshops or conferences both physical and virtual.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills especially MS office tools.
- Experience with teleconferencing platforms such as Zoom, Teams, google meets etc.
- Excellent business development skills including development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and prioritize.
- Efficient and organized with good attention to details.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title TRAINING ASSISTANT.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.