TOURS AND TRAVEL CONSULTANT (Kshs30,000)
Our client, in the hospitality industry is looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and grow to join our team as a TOURS AND TRAVEL CONSULTANT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Create and update electronic records of clients.
- Maintain relationships with key persons.
- Keep financial statements and documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 years of experience or its equivalent.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Possess active listening and good communication skills.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to multitask.
- Certificate/Diploma in tours and travel.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as TOURS AND TRAVEL CONSULTANT.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.