THEATRE TECHNICIAN (Kshs25,000 – Kshs30,000)
Our client, a hospital based in Nairobi is seeking to employ a Theatre Technician.
- Secure and prepare all supplies required for surgical intervention.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of the sterile field in OR.
- Perform instrument counts prior to each procedure.
- Prepare patient skin for surgical treatment.
- Position and re-position patient during surgery.
- Help monitor patients during surgery.
- Provide supportive care during the pre-operative phase.
- Perform scrub functions.
- Collect and label specimens taken during surgical procedure.
- Follow all federal, state and departmental safety procedures.
- Cert or Dip in Nursing, Medicine or related field.
- Theatre technician certification from an accredited school or training program is required.
- At least two years’ experience in a hospital or outpatient operating room.
- First Aid and CPR certification.
- Familiarity with all surgical instruments and equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of sterile and aseptic technique.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as Theatre Technician.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.